- Lavanya Singh was the Second Topper in Bhopal in CBSE Class XII result in the year 2017. She scored an aggregate of 97.8%.
- Akshat Raj Lad was the Second Topper (PCM Stream) in Bhopal in CBSE Class XII result in the year 2017. He scored an aggregate of 97.6%.
- Spriha Jaiswal and Sanjog Rajiv were the Toppers in Humanities Stream in M.P. in CBSE Class XII Board Examination. They scored an aggregate of 97.4%.
- Neha Bapna was the School Topper in Commerce Stream in CBSE Class XII Board Examination. She scored an aggregate of 96.4%.
- Soumya Bansal was the School Topper in PCB Stream in CBSE Class XII Board Examination. She scored an aggregate of 95.4%.
- In class 10th Board Result 34% students achieved a perfect 10 CGPA.
- Ten Dipsites exhibited sparks of academic brilliance by clearing the NTSE Level 1 examination for the year 2017-18. They are:
- Kabir Singh
- Pulkit Paliwal
- Harsh Wardhan Dohaiya
- Vatsal Nadkarni
- Abhimanyu Ashwin Raut
- Samarth Tiwari
- Harjas Singh Oberoi
- Yuvraj Soni
- Shubhanshu Sharma
- Siddharth Anand
- Scholarship of Excellence in English
The 6th Scholarship of Excellence in English 2016-17, which is offered by Science Olympiad Foundation and The British Council, has been awarded to Ishan Bhatnagar (12 A). He has received a cheque of Rs 5000/- and a merit certificate.
- Girl Child Scholarship
The Girl Child Scholarship Scheme is a commendable initiative by Science Olympiad Foundation for providing academic assistance to a girl student to pursue her studies by offering a scholarship of Rs 5000/. The Scholarship Scheme 2016-17 has been awarded to Kiran Kori of Gurudev Shiksha Kendra.
- DPS Science and Maths Talent Search Examination (SMTE)
Two Dipsites Harshit Jain (9C) securing rank 75 and Pulkit Paliwal (9G ) at 87th rank have been placed among the top 126 students in the prestigious DPS Science and Maths Talent Search Examination (SMTE) organized by DPS Society.
- Asset Talent Examination
Pavaki Kapoor (8 F), was the subject topper in Hindi in ASSET Summer 2016 for which she received a certificate and a trophy.
- International CS Olympiad ( Level-1)
Ashita Jain (12 F - Session 2016-17) was felicitated with a medal and a cheque of Rs 10,000 by The Institute of Company Secretaries of India for securing Zonal Rank 1 in the prestigious CS Olympiad.
- Geo-Genius Olympiad
Dipsites shine brilliantly in National Level Geo Genius Olympiad organized by IGBG Society. Hardik Pathak secured First position in Senior Category and was awarded with a Lenova Laptop. Devang Mazumdar secured Second position in Junior Category and was awarded a Sony Camera. Four other students were also position holders in the merit list.
- 6th International English Olympiad (Level-1)
24 Dipsites of classes II- XII endorsed their glorious presence by winning almost all Top-10 Zonal Ranks with Kirshiv Killampalli class-2, Aniruddh Sagar of class-2,Agrima Shukla of class-3, Pari Tiwari of class-3 all securing FIRST RANK.
- International English Olympiad
Prakamya Siddh Balot showcased exemplary talent as he bagged International Rank 1 at the 7th International English Olympiad organized by Science Olympiad Foundation in partnership with British Council.19 Dipsites got Top-10 Zonal Ranks with Kritika Tripathi (12J) securing Zonal Rank-1. Also In 10th SOF International English Olympiad ( LEVEL-2) Aarush Gupta ( 7H) secured Zonal Rank-1
- 19th SOF National Science Olympiad (Level-2)
Dipsites bagged Top-10 Zonal Ranks and Shourya Jhavar( 4H) and Akshat Raj Lad(12 A) bagged 2nd and 3rd Rank respectively.
- 1st International Sports Knowledge Olympiad(Level-2)
Dipsites secured top 10 Zonal Ranks with Divyansh Jain (10B) securing Rank-1
- 16th SOF National Cyber Olympiad (Level-2)
12 Dipsites were placed in Top-10 Zonal Rank from different classes and Devansh Kandpal (5D) got Rank-2 and Sarthak Mittal (11D) securing Rank-3
- Children Science Congress
Two groups from Delhi Public School, Bhopal participated in the Children Science Congress held at Bansal Institute of Science and Technology. One of the projects got selected for the National level Children Science Congress which was held at Baramati, Maharashtra. The selected team comprised of Aditya Yadav (9 C), Kaustubh Modi (9 E) and Shivyansh Gupta (10 I). They created a magical potion which was a herbal mosquito repellent.