Admission Procedure :
The School is pleased to announce / declare the admission process for the admission to classes Pre - Nursery to 9 for the session 2019-20.
The available seats have been allocated to different categories in terms of percentage as follows:
|Staff/Inter DPS Transfers||10%|
Explanation of Categories :-
- Staff : Parent working in any institution of Jagran Social Welfare Society /JSWS Members.
- Inter DPS Transfers : Student who has studied in any Delhi Public School in India and abroad in the previous class.
- Other Transfers : Valid documents related to National / International transfer of the parent will be required. Transfer within City will not be considered.
- Sports Person : Participation by the student in any Sports / Extra Curricular Activities. Attach Participation / Merit certificate.
- General : If the applicant is not covered in any of the above categories.
2) Selection Procedure-
The admission under each category will be done on the basis of total points earned by the applicant, the criteria for which is as under -
- Neighborhood : It is on the basis of the distance of residence from the school. Attach photocopy of Residence proof (Driving License / Ration Card / PAN Card/ Passport / Voter ID).
- Sibling : Real brother/sister of student studying in DPS Bhopal. Attach photocopy of the latest Fee Receipt.
- DPS Alumni : Any of the parent who has passed Class X or XII from any school of Delhi Public School Society. Attach photocopy of the Mark sheet / Passing Certificate of Class X / XII.
- Single Parent : Widow / Widower only – Legal documents will be required.
- Girl Child : If the applicant is a girl.
- Sports / Extra Co-curricular : Participation by the student in any Achievement Sports/ Extra Curricular Activities. Attach Participation / Merit certificate.
International Level : Represented the Country. National Level : Represented the State. State Level : Represented the Division Sports Person : Sports Person
- Miscellaneous : Parents who are regular / full time / on permanent appointment in any of the following:- Commissioned Officers of Armed Forces/International Organisations like UN agencies, Red Cross etc. / Parents who have received medals in Asian / Commonwealth / Olympic Games / International Level Games.
|Table for Calculation of Points|
10-20 km 07
Above 20 km 05
|Sports / Extra Co-curricular
|Academic Achievement of the previous class||Grade A 20
Grade B 15
Grade C 07
Below C 05
Note:- Admission of students in different categories at each level will be done as per points earned and if points are same for more number of students, selection will be done with draw of lots.
CLASS IX :-
- No Advertisement.
- On the basis of queries from interested parents, they will be given a chance to register from 1st February 2017.
- Registered will have to appear in an Entrance Exam in English ,Maths & Science. Total Duration of the exam will be 3 hours.
- The entrance Exam will be followed by an Interview
- For selection Minimum 60% will be the cut off & merit order will be prepared on the basis of Performance in the Entrance Exam & Interview.
Class XI :-
- External Candidates : Registration of the Candidates will be done as per the fixed Criteria. Entrance Exam with minimum 70% as cut off criteria. One to One Interaction with the parents & the Child.
- Internal Candiadtes : As per the fixed cut off criteria on the basis of Pen Paper Exam of Class X
- Admission for RTE Cases : Admission under RTE will be granted only in Nursery by reserving 25% seats.
Admission Rules and Regulations :-
- Registration processing charges & admission fee is non-transferable and non-refundable.
- After the candidate has been short listed for granting admission a Provisional Admission offer is given to the parent with a time limit of 1 week to fulfill the admission formalities. In case the parent fails to complete the formalities within the given time frame, the seat is offered to the next candidate from the waiting list.