Terms & Conditions for Online Payment of Fee
Terms & Conditions
Please read these terms carefully before using the online payment facility. Using the online payment facility on this website indicates that you accept these terms. If you do not accept these terms do not use this facility.
All payments are subject to the following conditions :-
- All fees quoted are in Indian Rupees. The Delhi Public School, Bhopal reserves the right to change the fee.
- Your payment will normally reach the Delhi Public School, Bhopal account within two working days from the date of deposit.
- Delhi Public School, Bhopal is not responsible for any delay in receipt of fee payment due to incorrect account number or incorrect personal details. The Delhi Public School, Bhopal do not accept liability if payment is refused or declined by the credit/debit cards supplier for any reason.
- In no event will the Delhi Public School, Bhopal be liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of the use, inability to use, or the results of use of this site, any websites linked to this site, or the materials or information contained at any for all such sites, whether based on warranty, contract, tort or any other legal theory and whether or not advised of the possibility of such damages.
Refunds, if applicable, at the discretion of the Management, will only be made to the debit/credit card used for the original transaction. For the avoidance of doubt nothing in this Policy shall require the Delhi Public School, Bhopal to refund the Fees (or part thereof) unless such Fees (or part thereof) have previously been paid.
The total e-payment online transactions are executed using state of the art technology (SSL) to ensure secured transaction.
- The Delhi Public School, Bhopal is not directly involved in the online payment but through service provider (Payment Gateway of Paytm / HDFC Bank Limited).
- In the event that the Students/Parent does not receive confirmation within 14 days of making the payment it is the responsibility of the Students/Parent to check with the Delhi Public School, Bhopal that the payment has been accepted.
- The Students/Parent shall remain responsible for the All fees until such time as the confirmation as referred to above is received from the Delhi Public School, Bhopal in relation to each of these and any outstanding amounts owed to the Delhi Public School, Bhopal.
- The Delhi Public School, Bhopal ensures upto date information and reserves the right to update/modify/delete at any time.
- Please note that the Delhi Public School, Bhopal holds no responsibility for incorrect or no longer correct statements, quotes or descriptions and thereby excluded liability for nay losses resulting from such wrong information.
- Further, Delhi Public School, Bhopal has every right to bring about legal action on Students/Parent who misuse/alter/reproduce the content/information available on the website.